Tuesday 29 May 2012

Freelance Work - Logo Design

I was contacted by a person I converse with on twitter about doing a logo for his football team. The name of the team is called Top Rev F.C and he needed something so that they can get it stitched onto their new kit. He supplied me with an image of something that was mocked up before in a hurry and that he would like me to follow.


It's a pretty basic design and all it really needed was a few touches to make it stand out a little more. So I sat down in my free time and started to create the logo again. I wanted to make it look presentable so that it could be used for various things other than the football kit, things like banners, posters, flyers, websites and so on.

So after about an hour or so I had finished the design. I was happy with how it looked in the end. Simple but effective. I saved and supplied the logo as a high quality jpeg, png, pdf and an eps file so that it could be supplied to printers etc. I also supplied him with a colour chart of the cmyk make up of the logo.

The feedback was all positive and that to me is most important.


7 comments:

  1. Really nice logo. Great post. Thank you so much for the information!

    career in animation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice logo design!You make it so simple.Thanks for sharing it with us..business logo design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logos are the first coat of paint on a website/brand. I almost said the foundation but I think a content management system like WordPress is more of the foundation. We use logos as starting point of the sites we design. Boutique Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.
    Freelance logo design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you have made my day. I own an e-business firm and am currently developing a website to promote my trade. If you are interested, can you write some content for me? Send me your quote. I have checked out some sites like www.zopGraphics.com, www.Gicree.com, and www.envato.com. Are you a member on these marketplaces?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job. You must have done good research for the work, i appreciate your efforts. Looking for more updates from your side. Thanks

    Electric Shaver

    ReplyDelete